Clear all

One thing you learnt during ISP 2 Passau

13 Posts
9 Users
6 Likes
Marcin Kleban
Topic starter
(@marcin-kleban)

Please shortly describe one thing you learnt  during ISP03. Thanks! Anything really 🙂 

12 Replies
Marcin Kleban
Topic starter
(@marcin-kleban)

I learnt lots of interesting things about the German education systems. They have lots of good teachers. One reason could be that becoming a teacher is such a hard and competitive task.

camino_bueno
(@camino_bueno)

I learnt a lot about Germany and teaching English in Germany. I observed a fantastic lesson in a primary classroom being taught by one of our colleagues in the project. I have realised how difficult it is to become a secondary teacher of English in Germany.

monica.aznarez
(@monica-aznarez)

I learnt a lot about how future English teachers are trained at university and about the process they have to go through after graduation in Germany. But what I found particularly enriching was visiting one of the Primary schools in Passau. Observing two English lessons there was really inspiring. Thank you! 🙂

1 Reply
Marcin Kleban
(@marcin-kleban)

Soňa Urbánková
(@sonia2511)

Our shared passion for teaching unites us, even though we come from different countries. It was an enjoyable week in Passau, not only because I learned about the German education system, but also about other countries' education systems. It was great to meet new people with whom I can share more than the English language that we will use for teaching.

Page 1 / 3
Share: