Notifications
Clear all

One thing you learnt during ISP 2 Passau

13 Posts
9 Users
6 Likes
Maria Stanczykiewicz
(@maria-stanczykiewicz-2)

It was an amazing week filled with many exciting experiences. During the project I learnt a lot about school systems in other European countries. I particularly enjoyed the school visits, because I had a chance to get to know new teaching methods and I learnt how to give students constructive feedback. 

Judyta Ledwoń
(@judyta)

During this amazing and enteraining week in Passau I've learnt planty of useful and interesting things! One thing I'll remember is how much German system of education differs from our own in Poland, and how long and elaborated is the teaching trening in Germany. 

Judyta Ledwoń
(@judyta)

During this amazing and entertaining week in Passau I've learnt planty of useful and interesting things! One thing I'll remember is how much German system of education differs from our own in Poland, and how long and elaborated is the teaching training in Germany. 

Matylda Pawlicka
(@matylda)

The one-week programme was surely full of amazing experiences and I have got many fantastic memories from it! Something I have learnt from it is surely how complex of a job it is to become a teacher in Germany, as well as the feeling that any kind of topic can be turned into a fascinating lesson. I have also taken a lot from the class observations we were able to take part in 🙂

Dominika Kocmichová
(@dominika)

The (sadly short but memorable) time in Passau broadened my horizon in regards to how different the way to become an English teacher (as well as the school system) might be. However, it also became crystal clear that even though we may walk on different paths, in the end, we share the same goal. 😀

I'm really glad I had the opportunity to meet so many great people, thank you all for the experience(s)!! 🙂

1 Reply
Marcin Kleban
(@marcin-kleban)

@dominika Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Page 2 / 3
Share: