Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to TEFE - please introduce yourselves here

24 Posts
17 Users
14 Likes
Ivan Lacko
(@ivan-lacko)

Hi everyone! This project is becoming more interesting with every meeting we have. And we haven't met in person yet!

monica.aznarez
(@monica-aznarez)

Hi! I am Mónica and I am a lecturer at the Public University of Navarre (Spain). Looking forward to collaborate with everybody interested in our project!

lsteyne
(@lsteyne)

Hi, I'm Lyn Steyne, teacher trainer and TEFL coordinator at the Dept of British and American Studies, Comenius University in Bratislava in Slovakia. 

I'm excited to be working on this project and can't wait to see how our future teachers benefit from it! 

Max Sredansky
(@mstredansky)

Hi, everyone.

I'm Max, a last year MA student of Teaching History and English Language at Comenius University in Bratislava, and hopefully a future secondary school teacher of History in the UK.

1 Reply
Marcin Kleban
(@marcin-kleban)

@mstredansky Hi Max good to see you here 🙂

Agnieszka J.
(@agnieszka-j)

Hello! It's Agnieszka from Kraków. I am just about to graduate from English Studies at the Jagiellonian University. I managed to start my teaching career during my MA. Having a chance to teach abroad sounds like a challenge but as they say, faint heart never won fair lady!

1 Reply
Marcin Kleban
(@marcin-kleban)

@agnieszka-j Hi Agnieszka, good to see you here. Please follow the other topics in this forum

Page 2 / 4
Share: