Clear all

Welcome to TEFE - please introduce yourselves here

24 Posts
17 Users
14 Likes
Klaudias1505
(@klaudias1505)

Hello everyone!

I'm Klaudia, a student of English Studies as the Jagiellonian University in Kraków, Poland. I hope to graduate this year and focus on my career in teaching English. Like Agnieszka, I have already gained some experience in teaching, as I work as a Corporate English Teacher, giving Business English courses. For me it is an excellent opportunity to expand my knowledge and prove to others that learning English could be a fun, not only a hard or tedious work.

Having heard about this project, I decided to get involved, as the whole initiative seems to be an ideal chance for further development and self-improvement. 

joanna.jarosz
(@joanna-jarosz)

Hi there! This is Joanna Jarosz from the Jagiellonian University in Kraków, Poland. I'm happy to meet you! I'm doing my MA in English Literature, but at the same time I'm being trained to become an English teacher. Last year I started working at an English school, teaching both kids and adults. I've always wanted to inspire students' minds and in this way change the world - not in a spectacular way, but slowly and steadily, by sharing what we have best: our knowledge and experience. I hope this project will help me to grow and become a better teacher.

Hope to see you soon! 🙂

1 Reply
Marcin Kleban
(@marcin-kleban)

@joanna-jarosz Hello . welcome to TEFE 🙂

Hans-Stefan Fuchs
(@hansf)

Hi, I am Hans from Passau University. Together with Teresa and Anika we are the Passau-TEFE-Group. I´m looking foreward to working with you together.

Simona Koubová
(@simona_koubova)

Hello,

I am Simona Koubová and I study at the University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice. I am looking forward to becoming part of this project.

Simona Koubová
(@simona_koubova)

Team 3 is called Dol(l)ars. We took the first letters of our names and created an acronym. We're sorry to the online person who isn't here.

Page 3 / 4
Share: