Clear all

Welcome to TEFE - please introduce yourselves here

24 Posts
17 Users
14 Likes
Karolina Drabik
(@karolina-drabik)

Hi! Super Trouper here! 
Asia, Lola, Nere, Zuzu, Juli, Soña and Dominika! Just in case you’re wondering how we came up with it: group five —> jive —> dancing Queen —> ABBA —> Super Trouper

And we’re all Dancing Queens!

Dominika Kocmichová
(@dominika)

Hey! ^^

Allow me to introduce myself, my name's Dominika, delighted to meet you!

I'm a 🇨🇿 student of University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice. My study field is "🇺🇸 (English) and 🇩🇪 (German) for high school education". Currently I'm in my last year (3rd) of B.A. studies.

I'm a huge fan of sports (especially summer ones) and foreign languages, this passion still accompanies me even today. I've devoted myself to passing on the skills and knowledge to others, which I find beautiful and fulfilling. 👩‍🏫

I'm looking forward to working with you together.

See you soon! Ahoj!

Soňa Urbánková
(@sonia2511)

Hi everyone. 🙂 My name is Soňa Urbánková, I am a student at the University of South Bohemia. I'm being trained to become a teacher of the Czech language and literature and English language and literature. I already have some teaching experience, as I am working as a lecturer for almost 5 years. Looking forward to seeing you all in Passau 🙂 

Katarzyna Sekuła
(@kasiase)

Hi! I’m Kasia. I have just started my Master in English Studies at Jagiellonian University and would love to be a part of this project, even for the finish of it 🙂

Page 4 / 4
Share: