Your reflections af...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Your reflections after ISP3: What I found inspiring was…

16 Posts
13 Users
9 Likes
Veronika Paldanová
(@veronka)

For me, the most inspiring was that we became a team with the same goal: to be open-minded teachers who want to create space and opportunities for our future students to study in European countries. We became the team of people who had a lot in common. We all had a genuine interest in each other, and we wanted to get to know, help and support each other. We sometimes understood each other without words, shared similar experiences, and faced the same challenges.

I am looking forward to our collaboration in the future!

Soňa Urbánková
(@sonia2511)

I think the most interesting thing for me was to share my experiences and ideas with other people, people who share the same values as me and have a similar goal. Even though we were an international group, our understanding of the teaching profession and the way of education is similar, not so different from ours (Czech) one.
I believe that I have learnt something new from each participant of ISP 3 and thanks to this I will look at different things, realities with different eyes, from more angles.

Anna Oros Bugár
(@anna-oros-bugar)

This ISP was my third and last TEFE meeting, and I found that this one pushed me forward rather personally. The informal conversations we had after the programs inspired me the most. Mutual sharing can move our thinking and plans in new and unexpected directions. Thank you all for this fruitful collaboration! 🙂

Laura Klapková
(@laura)

I was particularly impressed by how working in groups during the TEFE project added a new level of excitement to the experience. ISP03 taught me that even if certain tasks or activities do not initially appeal to a student (such as creating a poem), collaborating with others can transform such work into an incredibly enjoyable experience. For me the work sessions demonstrated the immense power and value of group work, and I realized that this approach can positively impact students' learning experiences at all levels, from children to adults. And the best part is that utilizing group work requires no effort on the teachers' part; they only need to recognize its potential. = (group work > individual work)

On a slightly different note, another inspiring thing I learned is that making connections with strangers and creating wonderful memories with them only requires 3 “ingredients“–  a small amount of effort, a smile, and of course speaking the same foreign language. I think this goes to show the value of speaking foreign languages as they literally have the potential to open a whole new world for us to explore. I'm grateful to all those who made this TEFE experience possible. Thank you!

Alexia Grande
(@alexia-grande)

What I found the most inspiring from TEFE was how quickly we can create a community and how much we can learn from each other. During this week with the Programme I have learnt many things regarding the educational system around Europe. I have seen some differences in our cultures and learnt to appreciate them, as well as value the opportunities that life presents to us for our teaching career such as this ISP. The guest talks were also very informative and overall the experience was very fulfilling.

Page 3 / 4
Share: