Your reflections af...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Your reflections after ISP3: What I found inspiring was…

16 Posts
13 Users
9 Likes
KARSTEN FITZ
(@karsten-fitz)

I find the level of dedication for "the cause" by all people, who wholeheartedly believe in our mission of further internationalizing teacher education, amazing and inspiring. What makes me most hopeful and optimistic, however, are the future teachers of English from five different European countries that we saw in action over the past week.

Kilian Kollmer
(@kilian-kollmer)

To me it was really inspiring to see so many future teachers working together, overcoming the barriers of borders of different countries and different cultures, in order to develop and improve their abilites and to gain valuable experiences. Personally, I learned a lot and appreciate that I had the opportunity to take part in this project. Thanks to everyone!

Aneta Dibdakova
(@aneta-dibdakova)

One particular thing I found most inspiring was/is sharing the new perspectives and ideas on how to teach with people from different countries and reflecting it

Pia Leigraf
(@pial)

I found it very inspiring how quickly strangers became friends. It showed me how little it actually takes to make new friends, especially in a foreign country, in a foreign culture, and all because we participated in the programme with the same goal: to expand international teacher education. I am confident that just by participating in the programme, we have taken a giant step in that direction. I look forward to nurturing my newfound friendships in the future and learning even more about our soon-to-be profession as English teachers (wherever that may be).

Sofia Stadler
(@sofia-stadler)

ISP 3 showed me that intercultural collaboration is not necessarily focused on cultural differences. It helped me to understand that we as young, aspiring teachers rather share common values, perspectives, and difficulties which are worth being worked on together!

Page 2 / 4
Share: