The teacher I wish ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] The teacher I wish to become is ….., …., and……..

30 Posts
26 Users
2 Likes
Martin Gastearena
(@martin-gastearena)

The teacher I wish to become is motivational, competent, and approachable.

I would be so proud if could make my students not only to learn about different subjects and accquire useful knowledge for their future, but also to grow as human beings. 

That is why I think being competent is important, but also being motivational and approachable, which are aspects of teaching that sometimes are forgotten.

Amaia Taberna
(@amaia)

The teacher I wish to become is resourceful, open-minded and creative. Taking into account students’ diversity, I think that a teacher must try to help every different child to develop their strong points and to strengthen their weaknesses.  For that, we should continuously be learning and adapting that knowledge to their necessities. 

Creative teachers create interesting content and interesting ways of teaching it. At the same time, being open-minded allows the adult to be sympathetic with their students, and that all creates a reliable environment facilitating the education.

Saioa Larralde
(@saioaupna)

The teacher I wish to become is a fun, interesting and role model. I would like to be a person my students can rely on, be close to them and be someone they can ask any doubts, without fear. Moreover, I don't want them to be bored in my classes, I want them to like the language and be motivated to keep learning it. 

Alba Iglesias
(@alba)

The teacher I want to become is competent, caring and creative.

I would like to be a teacher that is those three adjectives, because I consider them a staple in every teacher, but especially in an Infant education teacher. From my point of view, to be able to give the best of myself and help my students to improve and learn about themselves and the world they live in, I will need to be competent in the things I will teach about but also in the characteristics, needs and interest of my students. Because I will work with infants, being a caring and creative person is almost a need, because I will need to adapt, create and help students with their learning and development process. 

Oihan Goikoa
(@oihangoikoa)

The teacher I wish to become is inspiring, self-secure and sympathetic.

I would like to become a teacher that students can count on. Also, to inspire them like some of my previous teachers have inspire me all these years. I would love that all my future students have the conviction that they have different abilities, and that they hace become self-sufficient students. To conclude, I wish to become an approachable teacher so I can create a good class atmosphere with my students.

Page 2 / 6
Share: